Masimo rainbow® Pulse CO-Oximetry™
Masimo rainbow® is a noninvasive monitoring platform enabling the assessment of multiple blood constituents and physiologic parameters that previously required invasive or complicated procedures, in addition to providing Masimo SET® Measure through Motion and Low Perfusion™ pulse oximetry.
Masimo rainbow® Measurements:
- Total Haemoglobin (SpHb®)
- Oxygen Content (SpOC™)
- Carboxyhaemoglobin (SpCO®)
- Methaemoglobin (SpMet®)
- Plus: Masimo SET measurements of Oxygen Saturation (SpO2), Pulse Rate (PR), Perfusion Index (PI), and Pleth Variability Index (PVI®)
Based on the solid foundation of Masimo SET® technology:
- Innovative noninvasive sensor technology uses more than 7 wavelengths of light to acquire blood constituent data based on light absorption
- Advanced signal processing algorithms and unique adaptive filters work together to isolate, identify and quantify various haemoglobin species
- Blood measurement results are then displayed numerically
Oxygenated Hb and reduced Hb absorb different amounts of Red (RD) and Infrared (IR) Light
(Two-wavelength oximeters cannot measure total haemoglobin or dyshaemoglobins)
Upgradeable technology platform:
The upgradeable rainbow® platform lets you choose the rainbow measurements that are right for you now and be confident that your investment in patient safety won’t become obsolete tomorrow.