Rad-97TMPerformance You Know. Countless Options.
- > Featuring Masimo SET® Measure-through Motion and Low Perfusion™ pulse oximetry with upgradeable rainbow SET™ technology
- > In a study comparing three pulse oximetry technologies, Masimo SET® demonstrated the highest sensitivity and specificity in identifying desaturation events during conditions of motion and low perfusion1
Masimo SET® Measurements
Upgradeable rainbow SET™ Measurements
Versatile, Easy-to-Use Bedside Monitor
Customise the display to suit your clinical needs and view data at a glance
Trend 96 hours of parametric data to analyse patient status over time
Configure settings for various patient populations using the Profiles option
Automatic Display Rotation
- • Bright LCD, colour display with ability to manually adjust screen brightness
- • Ambient light sensor automatically adjusts screen brightness to optimise visibility in various settings
- • Profile icon changes and home button illuminates in corresponding colours to provide visual indications of the current Profile setting
- • Li-on Battery
- • Up to 7 hours battery life2
- • 3 hours charging time
- • WiFi (802.11abg)
- • Bluetooth® LE
- • Nurse Call Interface
- • Ethernet
- • USB Port
System Status Light
- 1 Shah N et al. Journal of Clinical Anesthesia. 2012 Aug; 24(5):385-91.
- 2 This represents approximate runtime at the lowest indicator brightness and wireless functionality powered off using a fully-charged battery.
- > For training information, please visit Masimo U.
(Log-in credentials required. You may request registration directly on the Masimo U website, or contact your Masimo representative for more information.)
SpHb, SpCO, and SpMet monitoring with Rad-97 are not intended to replace laboratory blood testing. Blood samples should be analyzed by laboratory instruments prior to clinical decision making.
Rad-97 with ORi and/or RRp has obtained CE Marking. Not available in the U.S.
For professional use. See instructions for use for full prescribing information, including indications, contraindications, warnings, and precautions.