|Capnography & Gas
|ISA Capnography||ISA OR+||EMMA Capnometer||EMMA Capnograph||Nomoline|
Supporting Anaesthetic Agent and Ventilation Management
The ISA OR+ sidestream multigas analyser with the Masimo Root® patient monitoring and connectivity platform provides the following features and benefits:
- > During general anaesthesia, the ISA OR+ monitors the inhaled and exhaled concentration of five anaesthetic gas agents (Sevoflurane, Isoflurane, Halothane, Desflurane, Enflurane), carbon dioxide (CO2), nitrous oxide (N2O), and oxygen (O2), in addition to respiration rate
- > Requires only 50 ml sampling flow to support monitoring
- > Time-saving in critical situations with virtually no warm-up time and full accuracy performance in less than 20 seconds
- > Automatic anaesthetic agent identification
- > Supports monitoring patients with high respiration rates, up to 150 bpm
- > Low-power consumption and automatic temperature and pressure compensation
- > Provides minimal alveolar concentration (MAC) calculated from the measured anaesthetic agents and N2O*
- > Appropriate for monitoring adult, paediatric, or infant patients in a range of clinical
environments including the operating theatre and intensive care unit
- > Compatible with Masimo’s Nomoline™ Adapter and the Nomoline Airway Adapter Set to interface with endotracheal tubing
When technology modules are connected with Root, multiple additional parameters are available including Masimo SET® pulse oximetry, noninvasive and continuous haemoglobin (SpHb®), PVI,® SedLine® brain function monitoring, and O3™ Regional Oximetry (not available for sale in the U.S.)
ISA OR+ Multigas Monitoring
* Altitude, patient age and other individual factors are not considered in the MAC calculation.
Caution: Federal law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a physician.
For professional use. See instructions for use for full prescribing information, including indications, contraindications, warnings, precautions, and adverse events.
ISA AX+ and ISA OR+ are not licensed for sale in Canada.