|Capnography & Gas
|ISA Capnography||ISA OR+||EMMA Capnometer||EMMA Capnograph||Nomoline|
No moisture sampling for multi-patient use in non-intubated patients
Advanced technology enables cost-effective, hassle-free sidestream capnography and gas measurements
- > Enables multi-patient use to reduce disposable costs
- > Patented polymer allows water in the sampling line to evaporate into the surrounding air, while leaving oxygen, carbon dioxide, and anaesthetic gas measurements unaffected and eliminating the need for a water trap and associated clogging
- > Hydrophobic bacterial filter prevents cross-contamination to ensure patient safety and protects module from bacteria and water intrusion to maintain continuous performance
- > Designed for low sampling flow applications and to be functional in any patient position, to support use in a wide range of clinical applications and patient populations
How Nomoline Works
Nomoline allows water in the sampling line to evaporate into the surrounding air, while leaving oxygen, carbon dioxide, and anaesthetic gas measurements unaffected.
- Gas sample enters Nomoline adapter from patient breathing circuit and passes through the gas sample tube
- Nomo polymer absorbs water from the patient’s gas sample and evaporates it into surrounding air
- Gas sample is transported through the remaining sample tube and passes through the bacteria and water filter
- Gas sample enters the sidestream module where it is analysed to accurately determine gas concentration
Using Nomoline With Root
The ISA™ module with Nomoline sampling lines connect to the Root™ patient monitoring platform via Masimo Open Connect™ (MOC-9™) ports.
Nomoline adapter with cannula is plugged into the ISA module
ISA module easily mounts to the back of the Root and connects via the side MOC-9 ports
Root capabilities expand with ISA to include real-time capnography and gas measurements
Anesthesia Gas Monitoring:
Evolution of a de facto Standard of Care
Nomoline Trouble-free Sidestream Gas Analysis
| Sell Sheet:
Nomoline™ Airway Adapter Set
* See sidestream capnography supplies chart for options.
For professional use. See instructions for use for full prescribing information, including indications, contraindications, warnings, precautions and adverse events.
ISA AX+ and ISA OR+ are not licensed for sale in Canada.